Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome to Bubble Based Boy's Blog: The Arranger's Corner


As it seems in my folder where I digitally saved all my notes containing ideas and content for the launch of this own blog of mine, it has been long over due. I apparently created "Bubble Based Boy's Wordpress Site" folder with the first file (.rtf) named "02Nov12 Folder Created Today at 17.41". But now, finally the Time has come.


To go with this Introduction, to keep things in place, I wanted to state why I bothered to have such a kind of Web Personal Journal. My Main Purpose/s of Entry which I prepared in my Mac's Pages form on 24Oct13 include:

a. To keep track of all my Written Entries/Seeds where most of my new ideas will be coming from and hopefully immortally digitized, in effect will help in organization
b. To come up with new ideas which I am initially sharing as to give out to anyone interested who can develop whether it be a musical idea, a general concept, a correction point out or just a plain reaction thought, or anything from which I know I will benefit
c. To experience this Blogging Thing which seems to me like a useful and fun personal exercise


Some important terms, abbreviations and definitions I came up with that readers will encounter along the way:

NTD! = New Term & Definition
BE! = Blogspot Entry Idea!
iBe! = Initial Basis for Experiment/Exercise
mpe! = Main Purpose of Entry
RT! = Reaction Thought, Remembered Thought, Reflection Thought
EHRT! = Enterprise Horn Rhythm Theme!
WR! = Writing on Red (as in Traffic Stop Light)
WP! = Writing while Parked
WW! = Writing while Waiting
WLR! = Writing in the Living Room
WBL! = Writing in the Bubble Laboratory


Having mentioned all these I'd like to welcome my guests and readers to Bubble Based Boy's Blog, currently also known as: The Arranger's Corner!


Thanks for visiting. Feel free to explore. Don't hesitate to leave me a message for your comments and insights.

Bubblebasedboy
18.19
01Dec13
WBL!

No comments:

Post a Comment